Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random musings ... 3/18/09

I've been sitting at the "desk" in my hotel room trying to get motivated to do some work before I go to bed. Two hours and three cups of coffee later, no work has been done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it weird that I really like the bagpipes? Probably so ... I wasted about an hour tonight just looking for good bagpipe music on iTunes. I even joined a "Bagpipes are awesome" group on Facebook. By the way, there is a sweet YouTube video posted there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n9hbYwZZqk

Even as a child I can remember being enamered by them while on a family vacation in British Columbia. I don't have an Irish or Scottish ancestry that I'm aware of (British and German), but I could listen to the bagpipes all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad that Lisa posted a new blog with pictures of Claire! I've been missing them both this week and it was great to see new pictures. My new desktop background is Claire in front of Grandmom and Pop-Pop's azaleas.

Hopefully I can get finished up quickly tomorrow so that I can catch an early flight home. If I can't get the earlier flight, then I'll miss Claire again because she'll be asleep before I get home.

I'm also anxious to see Lisa's pierced nose. I think that I'm going to like it, but I'm going to reserve judgement until I see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bed time.

No comments: